Unit 402 Specifications:
-North facing on the QUIET side with city and mountain views
-546 square feet with AIR CONDITIONING
-Corner Unit, Sub-Penthouse
-Large balcony with access from both the master bedroom and living room
-1 EV Parking, 1 Storage Locker, 2 Private Bike Lockers
FLOOR PLAN HERE: Unit 402 Floor Plan
- Elegant interior meticulously designed by Portico Design Group
- Thoughtful, functional floorplan with no wasted space
- Expansive 9’ ceilings for added openness
- Generously sized in-suite storage room & separate laundry
- Laminate flooring throughout for easy maintenance and durability
- Custom Solar reflective roller shades
FEATURE LIST HERE: SYNCHRO FEATURES
The approved Millennium Line Broadway Extension will see a new station at Broadway & Main: just a few steps from Synchro, connecting you to effortlessly to the Lower Mainland. The future St Paul’s Hospital is a few blocks down Main St. Close to the brand new Emily Carr Institute, breweries, technology companies, and so much more, the future is truly here!
Featuring our integrated system of smart home technologies – from wireless climate and lighting control to keyless entry.
Rooftop sun deck and amenity space with barbecue and lounge chairs perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Captivating city and mountain views take your breath away.
|Address:||402-379 E Broadway|
|Garage:||1 Underground Parking|